Sharon E. Schindler, DDS, FAGD, LVIF
Dr. Schindler has built a reputation based on uncompromising clinical excellence, meticulous attention to detail, and a warm, gentle demeanor. A graduate of the University of Illinois-Chicago, College of Dentistry, Dr. Schindler is a general dentist who places a strong emphasis on cosmetic dentures, dental cosmetics(Lumineers, Porcelain Veneers), and complex dental reconstruction. She has devoted more than 25 years to developing a practice which combines art, science, and technology with personalized, comfortable care.
Dr. Schindler holds active memberships in the Academy of General Dentistry, International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics and the Christian Medical & Dental Society. Originally from Chicago, Dr. Schindler now resides in Columbus, Ohio with her husband, Mark and their two beautiful daughters, Natasha and Masha.
Awards and Achievements:
- Dr. Schindler was selected by her peers as the #1 Cosmetic Dentist in central Ohio through WBNS 10TV’s “Dentists Rate Dentists” survey.
- Dr. Schindler has achieved the Fellowship award with the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVIF) —a renowned center for cosmetic and neuromuscular dentistry. She is one of few dentists nationwide to complete the comprehensive Full Mouth Reconstruction curriculum at LVI.
- Dr. Schindler has achieved the Fellowship award with the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD). These awards are earned by only a small number of practicing general dentists each year.
- Dr. Schindler has also been named in the “Guide to America’s Top Dentists” by the Consumers’ Research Council of America from 2006 through 2017.
- Dr. Schindler has been awarded the Consumer’s Choice Award for Business Excellence in Cosmetic Dentistry for 2009 through 2015.
- Dr. Schindler was recognized as an “Official Cosmetic Dentist of the Mrs. Globe Pageant” providing cosmetic services to the pageant delegates. She has performed many cosmetic smile makeovers on Mrs. U.S Globe delegates, and served as an official judge of the Mrs. Globe Pageant in Palm Springs, California
- Dr. Schindler served on the board of the 3M-ESPE Council for Innovative Dentistry from 2008 through 2012. The council tests, reports & advises on innovative products in the dental industry and is comprised of 20 dentists throughout the United States & Canada.